2013年8月24日土曜日

K-Bank in Thailand


Sawasdee Guest House
402 meechai road, a.muang nongkai(opposite srikunmaung temple) Tel:(042)412-502
7 minutes walk from international bus station. Drum sounds from the opposite temple in early morning at 5:00 is very noisy.
It is heard that Foreigners can't make bank accounts in Thailand without work-permittion, but I could open a bank account in Kasicorn Bank in Nongkai, near Sawasdee Guest House. A counter staff in K-Bank said that I must apply with whoever Thai people, so I asked a lady who was sweeping floor in Guest House to go to K-Bank with me, and I opened account without work-permition.
I wanted to make a USD account, but nobody can open USD account in K-Bank now. K-Bank only provides THB accounts and only supplies with VISA or MASTER card. Nobody can get K-Bank's ATM card without VISA or Master service, if you can't get VISA card in your country, it is very easy to get VISA card at K-BANK in Thailand. You can also go to USA with applying for ESTA requiring $14 through card service. K-Bank's open account application form was written as I was a worker(automatically corrected by staff) and the Debit card(I got platinum) is for workers only, annual fee is very expensive. If you can ask K-Bank staff, maybe you can get a cheaper card for non-workers, but they recommend us to make a debit card for workers, because they earn money by annual fee of ATM card.

-From Nongkai to Bangkok
A Japanese traveler I met at Funky Monkey Hostel in Vientiane said that A/C 2nd class seat can't open window and the air in train is not so clean. I bought a Fan Seat ticket From NongKhai(departure time 6:00) to Bangkok(arriving time 17:15) at 253 Bahts, I also think that the air coming into compartment isn't clean especially back of chimney. I bought the next seat of chimney(the width of chimney is one or two seats), very hot and noisy.

Apple 2 Guest House have only 1 room used as dorm, only 4 person can stay at 100 Bahts/day, and the dorm is always full. Manager of Apple 2 requested me to stay at the next hostel, Green Guest House - 9/2 Trok Kaichae, Phrasumain Road, Banglumpoo, Bangkok Tel:(66)02-2816910
I stayed at 170 Bahts single room with private toilet&shower.

I opened a K-Bank account and got ATM card in Nongkai, but K-Bank's ATM system needs 50 Bahts / 1 time outside of Nongkai, so if you use ATM frequently in Bangkok, it is better to open account in Bangkok.

It is easy to buy SIM card(get phone number) in Thailand. Probably every 7-eleven in Thailand has international calling card and calling fee charge system. Calling to Japan only needs 1 Bart/min^^.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿